Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Teaser Tuesday 9.7.2013


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lista if they like your teasers!


I'm about 2/3 through Blood & Beauty, a historical novel about the Borgias by Sarah Dunant. My teaser is from p. 140-141.


For the first weeks Alexander is beside himself with the pleasure of it all: to be so courted, so tempted and cajoled. He has waited a long time for such power.

What are you reading?

4 comments:

Stephanie Verhaegen said...

Great teaser! I love historical novels. (my teaser is from one actually...) And I love anything about the Borgias. I should add this to my TBR list!

Here's my teaser!

~Stephanie @ Bookfever

Beth F said...

I **loved** that book!

I'm playing today here.

Kathy Martin said...

Nice teaser! My teasers this week are from Playing to Win by Jaci Burton and Wednesdays in the Tower by Jessica Day George. Happy reading!

bookskeepmesane said...

i love historical novel and your teaser is great :) here’s mine
http://bookskeepmesane.wordpress.com/2013/07/09/teaer-tuesday-july-9-2013/